Sunday, January 14, 2007

it have been ages. forgiviness. holiday seasons are relentless. first i had the internet connections but no scanner. then i had my scanner but no internet connections to be found. but now it is all togethere agian.

i am working on my new book. title still under consideration. but it is a collection of little illustrated fable type stories that are full of interesting things and life lessons. or not so much that as other things. never the less. they are nice to look at.
here is a page. page number one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

more to come. less to come. no. only more more to come.

--sarah--

2 comments:

Mr. Man said...

Hahaha, love it.

Do you remember me from Megacon perhaps?

I was wearing a green 1up shirt.

Well either way, I find your art amazing, and original.

And holy fuck is it hard to find originality in this world.

Mr. Man said...

Oh, I forgot,

If you want to email me here's my address: spazzymaggie@gmail.com

Or just go to my blog, and you can drop me a line over there: www.takeyourvitamins.cjb.net

Peace,
Aryan S.