Monday, July 03, 2006

well, i just got back from my very first comic book convention. hoo-rah. it actually went very well. to my suprise people really enjoy my ugly little drawings. my studio, fat man & little boy comics did very good as well. as we should have, since we rock so much...yes. i sold almost all of my books and sold even more paintings than i had brought, which ment i was behind my booth or in my hotel room always painting. how fun it was! i think i am gong to start painting some full color illustrations for "an anthology of alphabetical alliterations" and one day turn it into a real and fully-colored book. how fancy would that be? so thats my project, along with a hundred more, for this summer. keep reading.. i will post updates and as soon as i get a scanner within my grasp i will post paintings and drawing and everything that is good.
so until then, have fun on that fourth of july. set someting on fire for me. i will be setting things on fire for you.

No comments: